Make sure your gear is tuned up and ready to hit the slopes!
While you wait and Overnight options available. Please note that any repairs left for more than one week will be subject to a $20 per week storage fee.
|Edge and Wax Combo||$32||$26|
|Ptex (base repair)||$15+||$12+|
|Ski Binding Calibration||$35||$28|
|Snowboard binding adjustment||$15||$12|
|Burton Flex Slider||$8|
|Pole Basket||$5/$9 Pair|
|Burton Ankle Strap w/ Ratchet||$21/$24 w/ Slider|
|Burton Toe Strap, w/ ratchet||$15/$18 w/ Slider|
|Ankle Strap||$10/$22 w/ Ratchet|
|Toe Strap||$10/$18 w/ Ratchet|
|Burton base plates||$5/$9 Pair|
|Channel Plug||$3/$5 Pair|
The Fine Print
- Cypress Mountain will not be responsible for any damage/wear and tear/supposed damage to any equipment left at the service/repair shop.
- Cypress Mountain reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- While you wait and Overnight options available. Please note that any repairs left for more than one week will be subject to a $20 per week storage fee.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.