Our Corporate Pass offers you unlimited downhill skiing and snowboarding, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, lights to the lodge & snowtubing!
Our Silver Corporate pass offers unlimited downhill skiing and snowboarding, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, lights to the lodge & snowtubing during our off-peak periods. Exclusion dates are: Dec. 26, 2022 to Jan. 2, 2023, weekends in January and February & Family Day.
|22/23 Corporate Pass||Cost|
How the Corporate Season Pass works
- The Corporate Pass is a transferable unlimited Season Pass that can be used by anyone the passholder wishes to share with.
- The guest who is in possession of the pass for the day is entitled to one Single Day Downhill Skiing/Riding Ticket, Cross Country Trail Ticket, Snowshoe Trail Ticket or Snowtubing Ticket.
- Please note that each Corporate Season Pass is valid for one ticket at Cypress Mountain per day.
- The Corporate Pass MUST be shown at either the Downhill Ticket Office or the Nordic Ticket Office each day to receive a Single Day, Evening, Snowshoe or Tubing Ticket. It is not a direct to lift product.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- Payment Plan users: Seasons Pass may not be picked up until final payment is made
- ID is required when purchasing/redeeming tickets of any kind.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or phone 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Please visit the Hours of Operation page for full season operating schedule
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.
- Ages are as of Nov 1, 2022, for all season passes bought prior to November 1st. After November 1st your current age applies.
- Limited quantities available.