Experience the epitome of flexibility and versatility with the Corporate Season Pass, the ultimate offering from Cypress Mountain. The Corporate Pass provides your company with an exceptional opportunity to express gratitude to partners, employees, and clients, showcasing your appreciation in a truly memorable way. Not only that, but the benefits extend to your employees' family and friends, ensuring everyone can revel in the joys of mountain adventures.
NEW FOR 2023-24, Corporate Passholders now receive 15% off at our on-mountain retail store, The Big Bear Store. Simply show your Corporate Pass and RFID Card at the time of purchase, to redeem your discount.
Our Corporate Pass offers you unlimited downhill skiing and snowboarding, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, lights to the lodge & snowtubing!
Our Off-Peak Corporate pass offers unlimited downhill skiing and snowboarding, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, lights to the lodge & snowtubing during our off-peak periods. Exclusion dates are: Dec. 26, 2023 to Jan. 2, 2024, weekends in January and February & Family Day.
|2023-24 Corporate Pass||Early Bird Pricing|
How the Corporate Season Pass works
- Valid for our winter operations only.
- The Corporate Pass is a transferable unlimited Season Pass that can be used by anyone the passholder wishes to share with.
- The guest who is in possession of the pass for the day is entitled to one Single Day Downhill Skiing/Riding Ticket, Cross Country Trail Ticket, Snowshoe Trail Ticket or Snowtubing Ticket.
- Please note that each Corporate Season Pass is valid for one ticket at Cypress Mountain per day.
- The Corporate Pass MUST be shown at either the Downhill Ticket Office or the Nordic Ticket Office each day to receive a Single Day, Evening, Snowshoe or Tubing Ticket. It is not a direct to lift product.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- A $200 FINE will be charged and your season pass will be revoked if someone other than yourself attempts to use your Seasons Pass (with or without the passholder’s knowledge or consent)
- A $500 FINE will be charged and your season pass will be revoked if you are caught attempting to re-sell tickets of any kind or allowing others to use your season pass (with or without the passholder's knowledge or consent).
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or phone 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Please visit the Hours of Operation page for full season operating schedule
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.
- Limited quantities available.