The Corporate Season Pass is the most flexible and versatile Season Pass Cypress Mountain has to offer!
The perfect way for your company to express it's gratitude to partners, employees and clients. Family and Friends may also benefit from this pass.
|2021/22 Winter Season||All Ages|
|Corporate Pass - Fall Pricing||$1699|
How the Corporate Season Pass works
- The Corporate Pass is a transferable unlimited Season Pass that can be used by anyone the passholder wishes to share with.
- The guest who is in possession of the pass for the day is entitled to one Single Day Downhill Skiing/Riding Ticket, Cross Country Trail Ticket, Snowshoe Trail Ticket or Snowtubing Ticket.
- Please note that each Corporate Season Pass is valid for one ticket at Cypress Mountain per day.
- The Corporate Pass MUST be shown at either the Downhill Ticket Office or the Nordic Ticket Office each day to receive a Single Day, Evening, Snowshoe or Tubing Ticket. It is not a direct to lift product.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- Payment Plan users: Seasons Pass may not be picked up until final payment is made.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or phone our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Please visit the Hours of Operation page for full season operating schedule.
- Snowshoes not included.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.
- Limited quantities are available.