Spring Sale - Limited quantities available at this price!CROSS COUNTRY
UNLIMITED CROSS COUNTRY SKIING
All season long - no restrictions!
FAMILY SAVINGS AVAILABLE
Only available for families with a minimum of one Adult with a Youth or Child (maximum of 4 minors) living in the same household. Two Adults with no Children do not qualify.
Add the Nordic Plus to your Cross Country Season Pass and get unlimited Snowshoeing, Lights to the Lodge & Snowtubing.
Cross Country Pass Perks
15% off at Big Bear Sports for the 2023/24 winter season. Not to be combined with any other offer in-store discount.
Visit any of the participating retailers, restaurants, and attractions and flash your valid Season Pass for a discount or special offer during the winter season.
Show your pass at local stores, restaurants and businesses for discounts and special offers. Click for a full list.
Nordic PlusAdd the PLUS option to your Cross Country Season Pass and get unlimited Snowshoeing, Lights to the Lodge & Snowtubing.
XC Seasonal RentalsPickup your choice of Classic or Skate every visit from our Rental shop!
Refresh Your SkillsBeginner classes available for Skate and Classic skiers or take a Private Lesson for one-on-one teaching.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- Payment Plan users: Seasons Pass may not be picked up until final payment is made.
- ID is required when purchasing/redeeming tickets of any kind.
- A $200 FINE will be charged and your season pass will be revoked if someone other than yourself attempts to use your Seasons Pass (with or without the passholder’s knowledge or consent)
- A $500 FINE will be charged and your season pass will be revoked if you are caught attempting to re-sell tickets of any kind or allowing others to use your season pass (with or without the passholder's knowledge or consent).
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or phone 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Please visit the Hours of Operation page for full season operating schedule
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.
- Ages are as of Nov 1, 2023, for all season passes bought prior to November 1st. After November 1st your current age applies.
- Limited quantities available.
NOTICE TO ALL USERS OF THESE PREMISES AND FACILITIES
Exclusion of Liability
Assumption of Risk • Jurisdiction
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
THESE CONDITIONS WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE THE OPERATOR FOR NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF THE OCCUPIERS LIABILITY ACT OR TO CLAIM COMPENSATION FOLLOWING AN ACCIDENT
Your use of these premises and facilities and participation in activities on the premises involve various risks, dangers and hazards. Please visit the Safety & Risk Awareness website at: www.skisafety.ca or scan the QR code below for a description of these risks,dangers and hazards. A description of these risks, dangers and hazards is also available at the Administration counter.
As a condition of your use of the premises and facilities and your participation in activities on the premises, you assume all risk of personal injury, death or property loss resulting from any cause whatsoever including NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF ANY DUTY OF CARE OWED UNDER THE OCCUPIERS LIABILITY ACT ON THE PART OF THE OPERATOR OF THE PREMISES AND FACILITIES and its employees and representatives (hereinafter collectively referred to as "the Operator").
• You agree that the Operator shall not be liable for any personal injury, death or property loss and release the Operator from all liability and waive all claims with respect thereto.
• Negligence includes failure on the part of the Operator to take reasonable steps to safeguard or protect you from or warn you of the risks, dangers and hazards referred to above.
• Any litigation involving the Operator shall be brought solely within British Columbia and shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the British Columbia Court.
• These conditions and any rights, duties and obligations involving the Operator shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of British Columbia and no other jurisdiction.