Conditions to Qualify for a Family Discount
The MINIMUM requirement to qualify for the family rate season pass discount is at least:
- ONE ADULT and ONE SKOOTER or CHILD or YOUTH (18 yrs and under)
The MAXIMUM requirement to qualify for the family rate season pass discount is:
- TWO ADULTS and UP TO FOUR MINORS (18 yrs and under)
- All Family Members MUST be living at the same address.
|2022/23 XC Family||Rates|
|Adult (19 - 64)||$404.10|
|Youth (13 - 18)||$269.10|
|Child (6 - 12)||$233.10|
|Skooter (0 - 5)||$40|
Passes Valid From November/December 2022 To End Of Season 2023
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- Payment Plan users: Seasons Pass may not be picked up until final payment is made.
- ID is required when purchasing/redeeming tickets of any kind.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or phone 604-922-0825 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Please visit the Hours of Operation page for full season operating schedule
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.
- Ages are as of Nov 1, 2022 for all season passes bought prior to November 1st. After November 1st your current age applies.
- Limited quantities available.