Conditions to Qualify for a Family Discount
The MINIMUM requirement to qualify for the family rate season pass discount is at least:
- ONE ADULT and ONE SKOOTER or CHILD or YOUTH (18 yrs and under)
The MAXIMUM requirement to qualify for the family rate season pass discount is:
- TWO ADULTS and UP TO FOUR MINORS (18 yrs and under)
- All Family Members MUST be living at the same address.
- Age Categories are listed below:
|2020/21 Gold Pass Family Rates||Cost|
To Purchase your Family Pass:
- To purchase online, add all the family members to your shopping cart and finalize the sale all at the same time.
- All online family purchases must include all passes at one time. No additional member can be added after the initial purchase. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Skooter/Child/Youth passes must be picked up at the time or before Adult passes are issued.
- Payment plan customers, please note: passes will not be issued until paid in full.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- Payment Plan users: Seasons Pass may not be picked up until final payment is made
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or phone our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Please visit the Hours of Operation page for full season operating schedule
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.
- Ages are as of Nov 1, 2020 for all season passes bought prior to November 1st. After November 1st your current age applies.
- Limited quantities available.
- Spring Season Pass sale deadline is April 13, 2020
- Groups/Corporate Sales (groups of 20+) information will be available mid-summer. Group Season Pass deadline is October 7, 2020