2021/22 Season Pass Deferral Program
Season Pass Deferral Program: Cypress Mountain wishes to assure you that any investment you have made, or will make, in the purchase of a 2021/22 Season Pass will provide you with value either next winter or the winter after if you decide to defer your Pass to the 2022/23 Season. Our Deferral Program will permit any pass purchased prior to mid-night April 11th, 2021, to be deferred to the following season with written notification to Cypress Mountain prior to midnight September 1st, 2021. Please note that any Pass purchased on or after April 11th, 2021 will no longer include the Season Pass Deferral Program and will not have any deferral option to the 2022/23 Season.
|Silver eXtra Pass||Regular Rates||Family Rates|
|Adult (19-64)||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Youth (13-18)||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Senior (65+)||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Child (6-12)||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Skooter (0-5)||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
The Fine Print
- Your Silver Extra Pass also gets you a big 40% Discount on your lift ticket purchase on those powder days during the exclusion dates!
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or phone our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Please visit the Hours of Operation page for full season operating schedule
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.
- Group purchase rate does not apply.
- Limited quantities available.