2020/21 Silvers Passes are no longer available
Blackouts in Effect
Family Savings Available
Unlimited Downhill Skiing and Snowboarding during the off-peak period of the Season.
Valid every day of the 2020/21 season,
open - close, 7 days a week EXCLUDING:
Dec. 26, 2020 to Jan. 2, 2021
Weekends in January and February.
Your Silver Pass also gets you a big 40% Discount on your lift ticket purchase on those powder days during the exclusion dates!
Previous Passholders: If you were a 2019/20 Season Passholder in the Downhill Area, your 2019/20 RFID season pass card will automatically activate when you purchase a season pass for the 2020/21 Winter Season. Make sure you hang on to your RFID cards as there is a replacement fee. If you require a replacement RFID card, the replacement fee is $5.
New Passholders: All new passholders are required to purchase the $5 RFID Card Fee at the time of purchase. This is a one time fee and can be re-activated in future seasons.
|2020/21 Silver Pass Rates||Rate|
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- Payment Plan users: Seasons Pass may not be picked up until final payment is made
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or phone our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Please visit the Hours of Operation page for full season operating schedule
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.
- Ages are as of Nov 1, 2020, for all season passes bought prior to November 1st. After November 1st your current age applies.
- Limited quantities available.