Get Set for the Slopes!
Experience Peak Performance with Wintersteiger Wax Future! Our cutting-edge machine guarantees the finest waxing results by harnessing infrared technology to infuse the wax deep into your ski or snowboard's base, ensuring a longer-lasting glide. Choose from our convenient wait times or overnight options to get back on the slopes swiftly. However, kindly note that repairs left unclaimed for over one week will be subject to a $20 per week storage fee. Get ready to conquer the mountains with gear that's finely tuned for peak performance!
|Edge and Wax Combo||$40||$32|
|Ptex (base repair)||$18+||$14+|
|Ski Binding Calibration||$50||$40|
|Snowboard binding adjustment||$18||$14|
The Fine Print
- Cypress Mountain will not be responsible for any damage/wear and tear/supposed damage to any equipment left at the service/repair shop.
- Cypress Mountain reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- While you wait and Overnight options available. Please note that any repairs left for more than one week will be subject to a $20 per week storage fee.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.