Our huge Snow Tube Park is fun for people both young and young at heart. With up to 6 chutes roughly 100 meters in length and a tube tow to do the work of bringing you back to the top, all you have to do is sit down and enjoy the thrill of the ride. For those too small for the Tube Park we have a small children's sliding area.
- Participants must be 42″ tall or 6 years of age (whichever comes first) to enter the tube park.
- All participants under 10 yrs of age must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Tubing & Sliding Prices
Tube Park Hours
Monday - Thursday
10am - 4pm
Plus - Dec 24 & 25
- Monday - Thursday
Friday - Saturday
10am - 9pm
Plus - Dec 31
- Friday - Saturday
10am - 6pm
Plus - Dec 26, 27, Jan 1, 2, 3, Feb 18
- The hours listed above are valid from December 15, 2018 to March 3, 2019. Early and late season hours are generally Wednesday to Sunday from 10am to 4pm (weather permitting).
Tubing & Sliding Rules
- School and Youth Groups - Discounted rates are available for School and Youth groups with a minimum of 10 participants. Please visit our Nordic School Groups page for more information.
- Corporate Groups - Cypress Mountain offers special group rates when 20 or more products are purchased 3 business days in advance through our Group Sales office. Please visit our Corporate/Group Sales page for more information.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All bookings run snow, rain or sunshine when the Tube Park is open.
- Always visit the Nordic Conditions page or call the Snowphone (604-926-5612 ) for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- You may redeem your online tickets directly at the tube park, with a printed receipt or your smart phone and a piece of ID that matches the name on the tickets.
- Tickets kiosks located at the Tube Park accept MasterCard and Visa only.
- Guest wishing to use Cypress Bucks giftcards, debit, cash or other coupons must redeem them at the Nordic Ticket Office.
- Entry into the tube park is on a first come first serve basis, regardless of the method of which you purchased your tickets.
- Guests must be 42 inches tall or 6 years of age to enter the tube park. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes are not included.