Why choose Cypress for your school?
- The most terrain to cater to all student levels
- Reserved indoor space for storage and eating in the Cypress Creek Lodge
- Full supervison options available
- Great Group Leader rewards
- Head Rental System for faster processing times
Full Day Program
9am to 4pm
Includes 4 hours of instruction and full supervision by our team of instructors from the time the bus arrives until the time it departs.
- Full Day Program
Half Day Program
9am to 12pm OR 1pm to 4pm
Include 2 hours of instruction and full supervision from the time your bus arrives until end of your lessons.
- Half Day Program
|Day||Full Day||Half Day AM||Half Day PM|
|Wednesday||9am to 4pm||9am to 12pm||1pm to 4pm|
|Thursday||9am to 4pm||9am to 12pm||1pm to 4pm|
|Friday||9am to 4pm||9am to 12pm||1pm to 4pm|
|4 Day Program||Lesson, Ticket, Rental||Lesson & Ticket||Lesson Only*|
|1 Day Program||Lesson, Ticket & Rental||Lesson & Ticket||Lesson Only*|
*Lesson Only rates are only available for students with a valid Cypress Season Pass and their own equipment.
All prices include applicable GST and PST
Chaperones & Group Leader Perks
Earn a free ticket for your friends and family! Upon receipt of your participating forms and final payment, receive 1 Adult Lift Ticket voucher for every 20 student visits. Each voucher is valid until the end of the season
Complimentary Teacher and Parent Chaperones
For every 8 students you bring, we will give you one free chaperone lift ticket & rental. All other chaperone tickets can be purchased for 50% off the regular rates. Chaperones must be registered on the chaperone form supplied to qualify for free or discounted tickets.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- School Group Lessons are available until March 31, 2019
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars