Cypress Mountain is currently looking for new members to join our team in the FOOD & BEVERAGE DEPARTMENT in all positions. These roles have IMMEDIATE start dates and some pay up to $21/hour - depending on experience! Great mountain perks including FREE skiing/riding!
Positions are both F/T and P/T and transportation is available to/from the mtn (only 25mins from downtown!) Great team environment and plenty of fun! Join our F&B team today in one of the following roles:
General Shift Supervisor: An energetic individual with a minimum 2 years of management experience in a similar type of food & beverage operation is required for this challenging seasonal position. Interpersonal skills and leadership abilities are necessary. Serving it Right and Food Safe certification are required as well as knowledge of P.O.S. systems.
Line Cook: Preparing a variety of 'pub style' menu items in a high volume, fast paced kitchen is the main focus of this position. Food Safe and a minimum of 3 years' experience is required.
Front Line Cook's and Service Attendants: Cooking a variety of cafeteria food items in a high volume, fast paced environment. Along with taking and filling food orders of our guests in the Cafeteria
Prep Cook/Dishwasher: An entry-level position that consists of assisting cooks in preparation of all menu items, slicing and portioning of food. Washing and sanitizing of kitchen small wares, dishes and equipment.
Bartender: If you are 19 years old or older, have a Serving It Right certificate and previous bartending experience, the Crazy Raven Bar & Grill would be a great place for you to work!
Server: Work in a fast paced 'pub style' atmosphere where experienced servers are required.
A Serving It Right certificate is mandatory.
Food Runner: Expedite orders to tables and assist the servers & bartenders in our fast paced Crazy Raven Bar & Grill.
Barista: This position requires a customer service savvy individual who enjoys a fast pace. Having the ability to also make a variety of coffee bar beverages would be an asset. Cash handling experience preferred.
Cashier: Friendly, efficient and bondable individuals who are able to handle high volume sales. Cash handling experience preferred.
Busser: Cleaning tables and trays, and disposing of waste in the cafeteria are your main responsibilities.
We are also featuring a few Snow School Roles:
Qualifications & Experience Required:
• CASI Level 3 or equivalent + teaching and training or mentor training experience.
• Ability to lead sessions for Instructors up to Level 2+
• Strong leadership & communication skills
• Active participant in Level 4 prep training.
• Leads sessions focused on skier and rider improvement, teaching improvement, and special topics.
• Includes customer service and risk management into all sessions.
• Observes and assists in lessons.
• Is up to date with Canadian terminology and methodology.
• Provides feedback to instructors.
• Acts as a role model for all instructors.
• Records details of each training session.
• Records # of participants, training topic & details of each training session
• Submits records to training coordinator, may assist in data entry
• Teaches lessons when not leading sessions.
Part & full time positions available
10 - 20hrs/week (full time hours capable when combined with teaching), dependent on business volumes
Christmas availability required
• $17 – $21 DOE & Certifications
• Training Coordinator
• Supervisor positions
• Management positions
How to apply:
Send resume & cover letter highlighting certifications & relevant experience to or Lili (email@example.com) or Kelly (firstname.lastname@example.org). Closing date to apply is Nov 30th.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. You may be asked to perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We are currently accepting applications for full time and part time ski and snowboard instructors for the 2014.15 winter season. Instructors are responsible for teaching ski and snowboard lessons to all ages and various abilities, for assisting with other school related tasks, for providing customer service, and for assisting with special events.
Instructor Qualifications Required:
• CSIA/CASI Level 1 Instructor Certification or equivalent.
• Previous teaching experience is an asset.
• CSIA/CASI Park, CADS, Coaching certifications or equivalent are an asset.
• Positive, professional, and energetic attitude.
• Strong customer service and leadership skills.
• Reliable and punctual.
Full Time: Availability on weekends and evening is required.
Part Time: Availability for one day or evening shift per week + extra days over the Christmas holidays.
Availability over the Christmas Holidays is mandatory for both full time and part time employment.
• $11.75 - $21 per hour dependent on certifications and experience + commission rates in certain programs.
To apply please submit the following items to email@example.com:
• Cover letter & Resume
• Copies of Certifications