All 2018/19 Season Rental Equipment is due back
April 30th, 2019
We are open for Returns from 9am - 4pm Daily
and Wednesday Evenings until 9pm through April 30, 2019 - After April 30 TBD
Our Winter Equipment Program—Keep your equipment all Season Long!
This Value Option allows you to grab your equipment at the start of the year and keep it all season long - no repeat trips to the rental shop and you can use your equipment as often as you want!
Cypress Mountain has a large selection of downhill skiing and snowboarding equipment available in all adult and kid sizing, while quantities last. All seasonal equipment is in good condition, safety tested, tuned up and ready to go. All the equipment is suitable for beginners to intermediate skiers and boarders.
2019/20 equipment will be available for pick up approx. Oct. 1, 2019. Further details will be posted in September.
- Price includes initial Certified Technician set-up
- Valid Drivers Licence and credit card required for deposit
- Seasonal Rental sets include ski/bindings/boots or Snowboard/boots
- Poles, helmets not included.
- Goggles and Gloves are not available for rent.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.