Best ValueThe Earlier you purchase, the MORE you can Save!
Sky CardSave on Lift Tickets with a Sky Card
RedeemSimply your QR Code at a pick up box to redeem your Ticket
|2022-23||Opening Times||Full Day Ticket||Afternoon Ticket||Evening Ticket|
|Opening Day* - Dec 1||9am - 4pm||9am - 4pm||12pm - 4pm||Not available|
|Dec 2 - Dec 23||9am - 10pm||9am - 10pm||2pm - 10pm||5pm - 10pm|
|Dec 24 & 25||9am - 4pm||9am - 4pm||12pm - 4pm||Not available|
|Dec 26 - March 26||9am - 10pm||9am - 10pm||2pm - 10pm||5pm - 10pm|
|March 27 - April 10||9am - 4pm||9am - 4pm||12:30pm - 4pm||Not available|
*Opening day is typically mid-November to mid-December
**Season end is typically mid-April
You Must Already Have A 2022-23 Sky Card To Purchase A Sky Card Ticket
The Fine Print
- We do not accept tickets purchased through WeChat - these tickets are fraudulent and the barcodes will not be valid!
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Easy Rider Tickets can only be purchased on-mountain.
- ID is required when purchasing/redeeming tickets of any kind.
- Afternoon starts at 12:30pm during 9am to 4pm operations on December 24th and 25th
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.
NOTICE TO ALL USERS OF THESE PREMISES AND FACILITIES
Exclusion of Liability
Assumption of Risk • Jurisdiction
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
THESE CONDITIONS WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE THE OPERATOR FOR NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF THE OCCUPIERS LIABILITY ACT OR TO CLAIM COMPENSATION FOLLOWING AN ACCIDENT
Your use of these premises and facilities and participation in activities on the premises involve various risks, dangers and hazards. Please visit the Safety & Risk Awareness website at: www.skisafety.ca or scan the QR code below for a description of these risks,dangers and hazards. A description of these risks, dangers and hazards is also available at the Administration counter.
As a condition of your use of the premises and facilities and your participation in activities on the premises, you assume all risk of personal injury, death or property loss resulting from any cause whatsoever including NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF ANY DUTY OF CARE OWED UNDER THE OCCUPIERS LIABILITY ACT ON THE PART OF THE OPERATOR OF THE PREMISES AND FACILITIES and its employees and representatives (hereinafter collectively referred to as "the Operator").
• You agree that the Operator shall not be liable for any personal injury, death or property loss and release the Operator from all liability and waive all claims with respect thereto.
• Negligence includes failure on the part of the Operator to take reasonable steps to safeguard or protect you from or warn you of the risks, dangers and hazards referred to above.
• Any litigation involving the Operator shall be brought solely within British Columbia and shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the British Columbia Court.
• These conditions and any rights, duties and obligations involving the Operator shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of British Columbia and no other jurisdiction.