|2022/23 Rental Rates||Adult
|Ski or Snowboard set||$59||$50||$33|
|Ski or Snowboard Only||$43||$36||$28|
|Ski Boots Only||$32||$27||$18|
|Snowboard Boots Only||$29||$25||$15|
|Jacket & Pants rental*||$34||$34||$19|
|Jacket or Pants||$19||$19||$14|
Our Rental Fleet
Skis and boots designed for easier turning, super comfort and quicker setup time, to get you out of the shop and onto the snow faster!
Snowboards and Bindings designed by Burton offer reliability, power, and all round fun, maximising your time on the slopes.
Snowboard boots featuring the Boa speed lacing system offer the most comfortable fit and support. Not your style? Regular lace-up options available!
The Fine Print
- A valid CREDIT CARD number is REQUIRED when renting any equipment. A debit deposit option is available for customers without a credit card.
- Debit deposit amounts: $100: Boots only, helmet, clothing. $300: Ski/Snowboard only & full set. $500: High-Performance Ski/Snowboard only & full set.
- IMPORTANT: Minors (18 & Under) should be accompanied by an adult in order to rent equipment, and REQUIRE a waiver completed by a parent or guardian. If a minor is coming up UNACCOMPANIED, they MUST have this waiver completed by a parent or guardian ahead of time, and have the appropriate deposit ready (credit card number or debit deposit) in order to rent.
- All equipment must be returned by 10pm (4pm on day operations only) on the final day of rental. Any equipment not returned by this time may be subject to a late fee.
- We offer a DAMAGE WAIVER to cover any accidental damage to the equipment sustained while on the mountain. The following are not covered by the damage waiver: Loss, theft, deliberate misuse and damage occurred off mountain.
- Manufacturing faults and wear & tear do not require a damage waiver for cover. Customers' own equipment is subject to a quality check before renting.
- Cypress Mountain Rentals has the right to refuse to work on any equipment considered unsafe. Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.