Pick up in the Pre-Season and keep your equipment all Season Long! Available Exclusively to our Seasons Pass and Sky Card Holders, while quantities last. Pick Up Reservation Required
Gear for the Season
Skis & Snowboard
Take Your Rentals Home All Season Long
Available Exclusively to our Seasons Pass and Sky Card Holders. Cypress Mountain has a large selection of downhill skiing and snowboarding equipment available in all adult and kid sizing, while quantities last. All seasonal equipment is in good condition, safety tested, tuned up and ready to go.
- All the equipment is suitable for beginners to intermediate skiers and boarders.
- Grab your equipment before the season starts and keep it all season long - no need for repeat trips to the Rental Shop.
2020/21 SEASONAL RENTAL RETURNS
All outstanding Equipment must be returned on or before the April 30th deadline. Failure to do so will incur late fees of $25 per week until returned. PLEASE NOTE: If you require the shuttle to reach the mountain, the projected end of the season is currently April 11th, after this date the shuttle will not be running.
Seasonal Rental Pricing
|2021/22 Early Bird||With Season Pass||With Skycard|
|Child/Skooter(12 & under)*||$129||$199|
The Fine Print
- A valid CREDIT CARD number is REQUIRED when renting any equipment. A debit deposit option is available for customers without a credit card.
- Debit deposit amounts: $100: Boots only, helmet, clothing. $300: Ski/Snowboard only & full set. $500: High-Performance Ski/Snowboard only & full set.
- IMPORTANT: Minors (18 & Under) should be accompanied by an adult in order to rent equipment, and REQUIRE a waiver completed by a parent or guardian. If a minor is coming up UNACCOMPANIED, they MUST have this waiver completed by a parent or guardian ahead of time, and have the appropriate deposit ready (credit card number or debit deposit) in order to rent.
- We offer a DAMAGE WAIVER to cover any accidental damage to the equipment sustained while on the mountain. The following are not covered by the damage waiver: Loss, theft, deliberate misuse and damage occurred off mountain.
- Manufacturing faults and wear & tear do not require a damage waiver for cover. Customers' own equipment is subject to a quality check before renting.
- Cypress Mountain Rentals has the right to refuse to work on any equipment considered unsafe. Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.