Starting Wednesday April 15, 2020 we will be accepting equipment returns at our Gatehouse, which is located just above the intersection of Cypress Bowl Road and Chippendale Road.
Hours for drop off - 7am -9pm/ 7 days week
Our number one priority is the continued safety of both our staff and customers, so we ask that you please:
- Remain in your vehicle until instructed by staff on site so we may all maintain social distancing protocols
- Confirm your name to the attendant, so we may record your drop off and update our records
- Drop off Racks/Area will be provided to leave the equipment
- For those requiring a debit deposit return, please provide a credit card #/exp date by email, and we will refund electronically once the equipment is returned. If this is not possible then please email us directly to arrange for the deposit to be returned by appointment.
Cypress Mountain has a large selection of downhill skiing and snowboarding equipment available in all adult and kid sizing, while quantities last. All seasonal equipment is in good condition, safety tested, tuned up and ready to go. All the equipment is suitable for beginners to intermediate skiers and boarders.
This Value Option allows you to grab your equipment at the start of the year and keep it all season long - no repeat trips to the rental shop and you can use your equipment as often as you want!
|2020/21 Pre-Season prices||With season pass||With Skycard|
|Child/Skooter(12 & under)*||$129||$199|
*Ski or Snowboard Set
RETURNING HOURS: See note at the top of the page
- Credit card with an expiry date after May 2021 and acceptable picture ID for deposit is required
- You pick up the equipment at the start of the season and keep it all year
- Returns are due back April 30, 2021
- Ski poles & helmets are not included
- Price includes initial Certified Technician set-up.
- Seasonal Rental sets include ski/bindings/boots or Snowboard/boots.
- Goggles and Gloves are not available for rent.
The Fine Print
- A valid CREDIT CARD number is REQUIRED when renting any equipment. A debit deposit option is available for customers without a credit card.
- Debit deposit amounts: $100: Boots only, helmet, clothing. $300: Ski/Snowboard only & full set. $500: High-Performance Ski/Snowboard only & full set.
- IMPORTANT: Minors (18 & Under) should be accompanied by an adult in order to rent equipment, and REQUIRE a waiver completed by a parent or guardian. If a minor is coming up UNACCOMPANIED, they MUST have this waiver completed by a parent or guardian ahead of time, and have the appropriate deposit ready (credit card number or debit deposit) in order to rent.
- All equipment must be returned by 10pm (4pm on day operations only) on the final day of rental. Any equipment not returned by this time may be subject to a late fee.
- We offer a DAMAGE WAIVER to cover any accidental damage to the equipment sustained while on the mountain. The following are not covered by the damage waiver: Loss, theft, deliberate misuse and damage occurred off mountain.
- Manufacturing faults and wear & tear do not require a damage waiver for cover. Customers' own equipment is subject to a quality check before renting.
- Cypress Mountain Rentals has the right to refuse to work on any equipment considered unsafe. Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.