|2022/23||With Season Pass||With Skycard|
|Child/Skooter (12 & under)||$189||$189|
Seasonal Rental Pick-up reservation times are available from 11am to 1pm and 3pm to 6pm every day. Advance reservation required for all pick-ups. Holiday blackout dates in effect December 24th to January 2nd.
Seasonal Rental pick-ups will begin in the Pre-Season, starting early October. We strongly encourage you to collect your equipment at this time, as all equipment is handed out on a “first come, first served” basis, and supplies are limited.
RESERVATION WILL BE REQUIRED. Pick up reservations will open in the pre-season for the collection of Seasonal Rentals. Online purchasers will be contacted by email prior to this date, or please check back closer to the start of the season.
A valid credit card is required with an expiry through June 2022. If this is not possible, we can accept a debit deposit ($300 per set). We also require valid picture ID.
There will be very limited pick up opportunities over the holidays, only during non-peak business hours. As all equipment is handed out on a “first come, first served” basis, we cannot guarantee that equipment will still be available in all sizes by then.
Seasonal Rental sets include ski/bindings/boots or Snowboard/boots. Price includes initial Certified Technician set-up.
Our rental equipment is compatible with most customer gear, subject to a safety check. Cypress Mountain Rentals has the right to refuse to work on any equipment considered unsafe. Please be advised that the price is for a package, there is no difference in price for partial rentals.
Unfortunately ski poles are not included in the rental package. Poles can be purchased at the same time as the rental for a separate charge, or they may be purchased for approx. $30 from the Big Bear Sports shop.
Unfortunately helmets are not available to rent for the season, however they may be purchased from the Big Bear Sports shop.
The seasonal rental program is designed so that you keep the equipment and bring it to the mountain when required. Seasonal Lockers may be available from Guest Services.
Only during non-peak business hours, reservation required
All outstanding Equipment must be returned on or before the April 30th deadline. Failure to do so will incur late fees of $25 per week until returned.
The Fine Print
- A valid CREDIT CARD number is REQUIRED when renting any equipment. A debit deposit option is available for customers without a credit card.
- Debit deposit amounts: $100: Boots only, helmet, clothing. $300: Ski/Snowboard only & full set. $500: High-Performance Ski/Snowboard only & full set.
- IMPORTANT: Minors (18 & Under) should be accompanied by an adult in order to rent equipment, and REQUIRE a waiver completed by a parent or guardian. If a minor is coming up UNACCOMPANIED, they MUST have this waiver completed by a parent or guardian ahead of time, and have the appropriate deposit ready (credit card number or debit deposit) in order to rent.
- We offer a DAMAGE WAIVER to cover any accidental damage to the equipment sustained while on the mountain. The following are not covered by the damage waiver: Loss, theft, deliberate misuse and damage occurred off mountain.
- Manufacturing faults and wear & tear do not require a damage waiver for cover. Customers' own equipment is subject to a quality check before renting.
- Cypress Mountain Rentals has the right to refuse to work on any equipment considered unsafe. Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.