Pick up in the Pre-Season and keep your equipment all Season Long! Available Exclusively to our Seasons Pass and Sky Card Holders, while quantities last. Pick Up Reservation Required
Seasonal Rentals for the 2021/22 season. Valid Seasons Pass or Sky Card required.
2021/22 Pick-ups now available
Reservation required. Please use the links below to reserve a pick-up time. Cypress Mountain Rentals is open from 1pm to 6pm Wednesday to Friday, 9am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday. All equipment is handed out on a first come, first serve basis. Newest equipment will go first, limited quantities available. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
The seasonal Rental program is designed to be collected in the preseason, and as such we require collection of equipment no later than November 14th. If you are unable to collect your equipment by this date, please contact us by email at email@example.com
More weeks to be added on a week to week basis.
2021/22 Rental Waiver
For every season, each EQUIPMENT USER is required to complete a new liability waiver. This must be completed prior to pick-up. Please confirm that the EQUIPMENT USERS Height, Weight, Age and Ability are correct and up to date.
Seasonal Rental Pricing
|2021/22||With Season Pass||With Skycard|
|Child/Skooter(12 & under)*||$159||$159|
The Fine Print
- A valid CREDIT CARD number is REQUIRED when renting any equipment. A debit deposit option is available for customers without a credit card.
- Debit deposit amounts: $100: Boots only, helmet, clothing. $300: Ski/Snowboard only & full set. $500: High-Performance Ski/Snowboard only & full set.
- IMPORTANT: Minors (18 & Under) should be accompanied by an adult in order to rent equipment, and REQUIRE a waiver completed by a parent or guardian. If a minor is coming up UNACCOMPANIED, they MUST have this waiver completed by a parent or guardian ahead of time, and have the appropriate deposit ready (credit card number or debit deposit) in order to rent.
- We offer a DAMAGE WAIVER to cover any accidental damage to the equipment sustained while on the mountain. The following are not covered by the damage waiver: Loss, theft, deliberate misuse and damage occurred off mountain.
- Manufacturing faults and wear & tear do not require a damage waiver for cover. Customers' own equipment is subject to a quality check before renting.
- Cypress Mountain Rentals has the right to refuse to work on any equipment considered unsafe. Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.