Equipment you keep all season long
Enjoy seamless adventures with our Seasonal Rentals that you can take home with you. Whether it's skiing or snowboarding our wide selection of premium gear awaits, ensuring you have everything you need for an entire season of unforgettable experiences.
The 2023/24 Seasonal Rentals will be available for collection on Wednesday, October 4th, 2023. Secure your pick-up slot today. Please note, equipment is distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, prioritizing the latest models.
If you bought Seasonal Rentals at the pre-season rate, ensure retrieval by November 19th, 2023. Failure to do so will result in a charge for the difference between Pre-Season and In-Season pick-up rates upon collection.
Interested in Seasonal Rentals? Include them with your pass purchase now. For existing pass holders, contact Guest Services to add on Seasonal Rentals.
|2023/24||Pre-Season Pick up||In-Season Pick Up|
|Passholder - Adult (13+)||$189||$239|
|Passholder - Child/Skooter (12 & under)||$149||$199|
|Sky Card Holder - Adult (13+)||TBA||TBA|
|Sky Card Holder - Child (12 & under)||TBA||TBA|
Pick Up Instructions:
- Resevation required. Please reserve your pick-up slot via the button below.
- Pre-Season Pick Up: October 2023 - November 19, 2023.
- In-Season Pick Up: November 20, 2023 onwards. (Blackout dates apply. See FAQ's for more details)
The Fine Print
- A valid CREDIT CARD number is REQUIRED when renting any equipment. A debit deposit option is available for customers without a credit card.
- Debit deposit amounts: $100: Boots only, helmet, clothing. $300: Ski/Snowboard only & full set. $500: High-Performance Ski/Snowboard only & full set.
- IMPORTANT: Minors (18 & Under) should be accompanied by an adult in order to rent equipment, and REQUIRE a waiver completed by a parent or guardian. If a minor is coming up UNACCOMPANIED, they MUST have this waiver completed by a parent or guardian ahead of time, and have the appropriate deposit ready (credit card number or debit deposit) in order to rent.
- We offer a DAMAGE WAIVER to cover any accidental damage to the equipment sustained while on the mountain. The following are not covered by the damage waiver: Loss, theft, deliberate misuse and damage occurred off mountain.
- Manufacturing faults and wear & tear do not require a damage waiver for cover. Customers' own equipment is subject to a quality check before renting.
- Cypress Mountain Rentals has the right to refuse to work on any equipment considered unsafe. Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.