Pick up now and keep your equipment all Season Long! Available Exclusively to our Seasons Pass and Sky Card Holders, while quantities last. Pick Up Reservation Required.
- Available Exclusively to our Seasons Pass and Sky Card Holders. Cypress Mountain has a large selection of downhill skiing and snowboarding equipment available in all adult and kid sizing, while quantities last. All seasonal equipment is in good condition, safety tested, tuned up and ready to go. All the equipment is suitable for beginners to intermediate skiers and boarders.
- This Value Option allows you to grab your equipment at the start of the year and keep it all season long - no repeat trips to the rental shop and you can use your equipment as often as you want!
- RESERVATION REQUIRED. Pick up reservations are now available at limited times for the collection of Seasonal Rentals. To ensure your safety and to comply with current BC health guidelines, we will be limiting the number of pick-ups per day.
- From November 15th, Cypress Mountain Rentals will be catering primarily for our Day Rental customers. This is due to the fact that we will be limiting the number of people able to be in the Rental Shop. Please note that a reservation does not guarantee that you will be able to enter the Rental Shop. Day rental customers will have priority, and if we are at capacity, you must wait until this is no longer the case.
- Blackout dates will be in effect, and will not be available during weekends in December or January, as well as the holiday period from December 20th to January 4th" to "and will not be available during the holiday period from December 20th to January 4th, or weekends in January
|2020/21 prices||With Season Pass||With Skycard|
|Child/Skooter(12 & under)*||$169||$229|
*Ski or Snowboard Set
RETURN DATE: All Season rentals must be returned by April 30th, 2021 or earlier.
- Please do not enter the rental shop if you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of Covid-19.
- The wearing of protective masks will be mandatory while in the rental shop. Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the shop.
- This season we will not be accepting cash, so please ensure that you bring credit or debit.
- A valid credit card is required with an expiry through June 2021. If this is not possible, we can accept a debit deposit ($300 per set). We also require valid picture ID.
- You pick up the equipment at start of season and keep it all year. Returns are due back by April 30, 2021
- Ski poles are not included (may be purchased for approx. $25)
- Helmets not included (may be purchased on mountain at Big Bear Sports shop)
- Seasonal Rental sets include ski/bindings/boots or Snowboard/boots.
- Price includes initial Certified Technician set-up.
The Fine Print
- A valid CREDIT CARD number is REQUIRED when renting any equipment. A debit deposit option is available for customers without a credit card.
- Debit deposit amounts: $100: Boots only, helmet, clothing. $300: Ski/Snowboard only & full set. $500: High-Performance Ski/Snowboard only & full set.
- IMPORTANT: Minors (18 & Under) should be accompanied by an adult in order to rent equipment, and REQUIRE a waiver completed by a parent or guardian. If a minor is coming up UNACCOMPANIED, they MUST have this waiver completed by a parent or guardian ahead of time, and have the appropriate deposit ready (credit card number or debit deposit) in order to rent.
- We offer a DAMAGE WAIVER to cover any accidental damage to the equipment sustained while on the mountain. The following are not covered by the damage waiver: Loss, theft, deliberate misuse and damage occurred off mountain.
- Manufacturing faults and wear & tear do not require a damage waiver for cover. Customers' own equipment is subject to a quality check before renting.
- Cypress Mountain Rentals has the right to refuse to work on any equipment considered unsafe. Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.