|2022/23 Early Bird||With Season Pass||With Skycard|
|Child/Skooter(12 & under)*||$139||TBA|
The Fine Print
- A valid CREDIT CARD number is REQUIRED when renting any equipment. A debit deposit option is available for customers without a credit card.
- Debit deposit amounts: $100: Boots only, helmet, clothing. $300: Ski/Snowboard only & full set. $500: High-Performance Ski/Snowboard only & full set.
- IMPORTANT: Minors (18 & Under) should be accompanied by an adult in order to rent equipment, and REQUIRE a waiver completed by a parent or guardian. If a minor is coming up UNACCOMPANIED, they MUST have this waiver completed by a parent or guardian ahead of time, and have the appropriate deposit ready (credit card number or debit deposit) in order to rent.
- We offer a DAMAGE WAIVER to cover any accidental damage to the equipment sustained while on the mountain. The following are not covered by the damage waiver: Loss, theft, deliberate misuse and damage occurred off mountain.
- Manufacturing faults and wear & tear do not require a damage waiver for cover. Customers' own equipment is subject to a quality check before renting.
- Cypress Mountain Rentals has the right to refuse to work on any equipment considered unsafe. Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.