No pre-booking required
Savings on Future Tickets
The Sky Card comes with 1 Full Day Ticket. No pre-booking required!
Purchase in advance on-line for date-specific lift tickets with any Sky Card option and save up to 40% off window rates!
40% off when renting equipment any night after 5 PM - all season!
For first time Sky Card Holders:
Simply visit a Ticket Window to redeem your Sky Card
|Adult (19-64)||SOLD OUT|
|Youth (13-18)||SOLD OUT|
|Child (6-12)||SOLD OUT|
|Senior (65+)||SOLD OUT|
SAVE YOUR SKY CARD FOR NEXT TIME
RFID cards will be good season after season. Reload additional days or products onto an existing Sky Card or Season Pass.
- SAVE YOUR SKY CARD FOR NEXT TIME
Lost or damaged Sky Cards and Season Passes will require a $5 replacement. Refrain from punching a hole in your Sky Card, this will damage the RFID antenna.
Save On Lift Tickets. Buy a Sky Card.
Nordic Sky Cards
Nordic Sky Cards
The Fine Print
- Limit 1 per person /season.
- Card Replacement Fee is $10.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- Only valid for the 2020/21 Winter Season, no compensation for any unsused days.
- The 5-Day rollover option is only valid for included tickets. It is not valid for future discounted tickets.
- Reprint fee for all lost, damaged or stolen Sky Cards.
- Re-use your physical RFID card from season to season to avoid a reprint fee.
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Lift operations and hours are subject to change without notice.
- Resale, Replication, Loan or Transfer of this Pass/Card is fraudulent and illegal.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.