A Sky Card is a discount card that includes a 1, 2, 3 or 5 day pre-loaded Lift Tickets. Need more days? Simply re-load your Sky Card with discounted tickets!
UNLIMITED & LIMITED OPTIONS
Unlimited Sky Cards have no restrictions and can be used on any day of the season!
Limited Sky Cards include the following exclusion dates: Dec. 26, 2022 to Jan. 2, 2023, weekends in January and February & Family Day.
SKY CARD PERKS
Pre-LoadedComes with 1, 2, 3 or 5 full day lift tickets
Discount on Lift Tickets20% off (or more with online pre-purchase) downhill tickets every time you ski or ride! *subject to availability
Rental DiscountSkycard holders get 40% off rentals after 5pm
Maximum Flexibilitypre-booking not required for initial days
Helmet Discount10% off helmets in big bear sports
Nordic Area Discounts20% off cross country and snowshoe combo tickets
Tubing Discount20% off tubing tickets
Exclusive OfferSpecial offer on Seasonal rental equipment
Sky cards are now sold out. Check out our Beach pass for unlimited skiing/riding this spring!
A Sky Card is a discount card that includes a 1, 2, 3 or 5 day Lift Ticket and saves you money on all future tickets for the remainder of the season.
Sky Cards must be pre-purchased online. Once you are on the mountain, your card can be collected from a ticket box or window.
No, we cannot mail you your Card. Sky Cards can only be picked up on the mountain, at a ticket box or window.
To buy online as a gift, simply set the guest information on the card to be the person you are buying for. You can set the email to be your own email so that the confirmation receipt is sent to you. The person receiving the card then picks up upon proof of ID on the mountain at the Ticket window or at a ticket box.
You can redeem your included ticket(s) at any time during the season. The ticket(s) is valid for 1, 2, 3 or 5 full days (depending on purchase) any time including peak period. After picking up your RFID Card at the Ticket Office on the first visit you can just proceed through the gates and to the lifts.
Sorry, the ticket discount is only for the cardholder and non-transferable.
Your Sky Card includes other perks including:
- 10% Off Helmets at Big Bear Sports Shop
- 20% Off Cross Country Trail Tickets
- 20% Off Snowshoe Combo Tickets
- 20% Off Tube Park Tickets
- Special offer on Season Rental Equipment
No. A Nordic Sky Card is also available. The Nordic Sky Card includes 1, 2 or 3 Day Trail ticket and a 20% discount off future trail tickets for the remainder of the season. A Nordic Sky Card also gives a discount on snowshoe combo tickets and tubing tickets. The Nordic Sky Card is NOT valid for discounts in the Downhill Area.
The Fine Print
- Limit 1 per person /season.
- Card Replacement Fee is $5.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- Only valid for the 2022/23 Winter Season, no compensation for any unused days.
- Reprint fee for all lost, damaged or stolen Sky Cards.
- ID is required when purchasing/redeeming tickets of any kind.
- Re-use your physical RFID card from season to season to avoid a reprint fee.
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Lift operations and hours are subject to change without notice.
- Resale, Replication, Loan or Transfer of this Pass/Card is fraudulent and illegal.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.
NOTICE TO ALL USERS OF THESE PREMISES AND FACILITIES
Exclusion of Liability
Assumption of Risk • Jurisdiction
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
THESE CONDITIONS WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE THE OPERATOR FOR NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF THE OCCUPIERS LIABILITY ACT OR TO CLAIM COMPENSATION FOLLOWING AN ACCIDENT
Your use of these premises and facilities and participation in activities on the premises involve various risks, dangers and hazards. Please visit the Safety & Risk Awareness website at: www.skisafety.ca or scan the QR code below for a description of these risks,dangers and hazards. A description of these risks, dangers and hazards is also available at the Administration counter.
As a condition of your use of the premises and facilities and your participation in activities on the premises, you assume all risk of personal injury, death or property loss resulting from any cause whatsoever including NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF ANY DUTY OF CARE OWED UNDER THE OCCUPIERS LIABILITY ACT ON THE PART OF THE OPERATOR OF THE PREMISES AND FACILITIES and its employees and representatives (hereinafter collectively referred to as "the Operator").
• You agree that the Operator shall not be liable for any personal injury, death or property loss and release the Operator from all liability and waive all claims with respect thereto.
• Negligence includes failure on the part of the Operator to take reasonable steps to safeguard or protect you from or warn you of the risks, dangers and hazards referred to above.
• Any litigation involving the Operator shall be brought solely within British Columbia and shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the British Columbia Court.
• These conditions and any rights, duties and obligations involving the Operator shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of British Columbia and no other jurisdiction.