2020/21 Sky Cards
The new Sky Card program includes the Sky Card, 2 Day Sky Card, 3 Day Sky Card or 5 Day Sky Card options along with the same great savings on future tickets. When you purchase in advance on-line for date-specific lift tickets with any Sky Card option, you can save up to 40% off window rates!
In addition to discounts on lift tickets, all of the Sky Card options provide you with 40% off when renting equipment any night all season after 5 PM.
The "Sky Card" will be available on-line - we are proud to have continued to provide and improve this Value Card program at Cypress Mountain over the past 20 years.
The Fine Print
- Limit 1 per person /season.
- Card Replacement Fee is $10.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- Only valid for the 2020/21 Winter Season, no compensation for any unsused days.
- The 5-Day rollover option is only valid for included tickets. It is not valid for future discounted tickets.
- Reprint fee for all lost, damaged or stolen Sky Cards.
- Re-use your physical RFID card from season to season to avoid a reprint fee.
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Lift operations and hours are subject to change without notice.
- Resale, Replication, Loan or Transfer of this Pass/Card is fraudulent and illegal.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.