2020/21 Sky Cards
Savings on Future Tickets
The Sky Card comes with 1 Full Day Ticket. No pre-booking required!
Purchase in advance on-line for date-specific lift tickets with any Sky Card option and save up to 40% off window rates!
40% off when renting equipment any night after 5 PM - all season!
For first time Sky Card Holders:
Simply visit a Ticket Window to redeem your Sky Card
SAVE YOUR SKY CARD FOR NEXT TIME
RFID cards will be good season after season. Reload additional days or products onto an existing Sky Card or Season Pass.
- SAVE YOUR SKY CARD FOR NEXT TIME
Lost or damaged Sky Cards and Season Passes will require a $5 replacement. Refrain from punching a hole in your Sky Card, this will damage the RFID antenna.
The Fine Print
- Limit 1 per person /season.
- Card Replacement Fee is $10.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- Only valid for the 2020/21 Winter Season, no compensation for any unsused days.
- The 5-Day rollover option is only valid for included tickets. It is not valid for future discounted tickets.
- Reprint fee for all lost, damaged or stolen Sky Cards.
- Re-use your physical RFID card from season to season to avoid a reprint fee.
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Lift operations and hours are subject to change without notice.
- Resale, Replication, Loan or Transfer of this Pass/Card is fraudulent and illegal.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.