For Children Over 6 Years or 42" Tall
Our Snow Tube Park is fun for people, both young and young
With up to 6 chutes roughly 100 meters in length and a tube
tow to do the work of bringing you back to the top, all you
have to do is sit down and enjoy the thrill of the ride.
Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a
Secure footwear with good winter tread is strongly
In order to better serve our guests, we have now introduced pre-booking for our Snow Tube Park and Children's Sliding Area. Participants must ensure they arrive in sufficient time to park and make their way to the tube park to maximize their booked time slot.
Gnarly's Tube Park Prices
|Session A||10am - 11:50am||Holiday Hours: 7 Days a Week to Jan 3||$26*|
|Session B||12pm - 1:50pm||Holiday Hours: 7 Days a Week to Jan 3||$28*|
|Session C||2pm - 3:50pm||Holiday Hours: 7 Days a Week to Jan 3||$28*|
|Session D||4pm - 5:50pm||Holiday Hours: 7 Days a Week to Jan 3||$26*|
*IMPORTANT! Prices listed are online rates and must be pre-purchased. Space in each session is limited. Gnarly's Tube Park cannot guarantee availability for walk-up ticket purchases due to high demand. Buying your tickets in advance online is the best way to ensure that you get your desired session. If tickets for a particular day or session are not available, it means that the session is sold out or we are closed that day.
Sliding Area Prices
For Children Under 6 Years
Our sliding area is a gentle slope suitable for children under the age of 6 and accompanying adults (also with ticket). You must bring your own non-inflatable sled. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Please note that we are NOT offering magic carpets/crazy carpets for sale.
|Session A||10am - 11:50am||Holiday Hours: Open 7 Days a week to Jan 3||$12*|
|Session B||12pm - 1:50pm||Holiday Hours: Open 7 Days a week to Jan 3||$12*|
|Session C||2pm - 3:50pm||Holiday Hours: Open 7 Days a week to Jan 3||$12*|
Tubing & Sliding Rules
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All sessions must be pre-booked and are non-refundable. All bookings run snow, rain or sunshine when the Tube Park is open.
- Always visit the Nordic Conditions page for updates before heading up the mountain.
- You may redeem your online tickets directly at the tube park, with a printed receipt or your smart phone and a piece of ID that matches the name on the tickets.
- Guests must be 42 inches tall or 6 years of age to enter the tube park. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes are not included.