Gnarly's Tube Park
Tubing and Sliding Update
Looking forward to the 21/22 season!
Gnarly's Tube Park Prices
Our Snow Tube Park is fun for people, both young and young at heart!
With up to 6 chutes roughly 100 meters in length and a tube tow to do the work of bringing you back to the top, all you have to do is sit down and enjoy the thrill of the ride.
*IMPORTANT! Prices listed are online rates and must be pre-purchased. Space in each session is limited. Gnarly's Tube Park cannot guarantee availability for walk-up ticket purchases due to high demand. Buying your tickets in advance online is the best way to ensure that you get your desired session. If tickets for a particular day or session are not available, it means that the session is sold out or we are closed that day.
Sliding Area Prices
For Children Under 6 Years
Our sliding area is a gentle slope suitable for children under the age of 6 and accompanying adults (also with ticket). You must bring your own non-inflatable sled. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Please note that we are NOT offering magic carpets/crazy carpets for sale.
Tubing & Sliding Rules
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All sessions must be pre-booked and are non-refundable. All bookings run snow, rain or sunshine when the Tube Park is open.
- Always visit the Nordic Conditions page for updates before heading up the mountain.
- You may redeem your online tickets directly at the tube park, with a printed receipt or your smart phone and a piece of ID that matches the name on the tickets.
- Guests must be 42 inches tall or 6 years of age to enter the tube park. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes are not included.