Our Snow Tube Park is fun for people, both young and young at heart! With up to 6 chutes roughly 100 meters in length and a tube tow to do the work of bringing you back to the top, all you have to do is sit down and enjoy the thrill of the ride.
Remember you must be 42" tall or age 6+ to visit Gnarlys Tube Park!
Our sliding area is a gentle slope suitable for children under the age of 6 and accompanying adults (also with ticket). You must bring your own non-inflatable sled. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Please note that we are NOT offering magic carpets/crazy carpets for sale.
Fun for the whole family!
Please read below before your visit
The Nordic Area facilities for Cross Country Skiing and Snowshoeing will require a bit more snow to open so keep in touch for updates over the next couple of weeks.
Construction is continuing with the finishing touches on both the Sky Quad and our new outdoor dining venue beside the Cypress Creek Lodge. We will be making announcements very soon on the opening dates for these exciting additions to the Resort experience
The Downhill Area is now open daily for the season and we are currently operating from 9 AM to 4 PM. Pick up season passes at our downhill guest services office. Night Operations are scheduled to open on December 15, however we will open earlier if conditions permit. We are opening of the Crazy Raven Bar & Grill for the season on Friday - we look forward to having you join us then for your favourite menu items!
The Fine Print
- Please note online sales stop 2 hours prior to the tubing time slots, please call 604 926 5612 and dial 3 for the Nordic office, or e-mail email@example.com for any last minute ticket inquires and we will get back to you as soon as possible with availability!
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All sessions must be pre-booked and are non-refundable. All bookings run snow, rain or sunshine when the Tube Park is open.
- Always visit the Nordic Conditions page for updates before heading up the mountain.
- You may redeem your online tickets directly at the tube park, with a printed receipt or your smart phone and a piece of ID that matches the name on the tickets.
- Guests must be 42 inches tall or 6 years of age to enter the tube park. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes are not included.