DISCOVER WHAT'S UNDER THE SNOW
940 ft (0.17 Miles)
Room for up to four riders
Snacks, drinks and retail items available at peak
Take in the summer air and incredible landscape of Vancouver and beyond on our scenic chairlift ride. Gain almost 1000 ft in elevation as you discover alpine to ocean views as you accend Black Mountain.
At the top, enjoy a light snack or beverage on our viewing platform while taking in the views of The Lions, known as Ch'ich'iyúy Elxwíkn (“Twin Sisters” or “Two Sisters”) by the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish) people.
Feeling adventurous? Hike the marked Raven Ridge Trail through the mountain wild flowers and lush nature alongside the Eagle Coaster, to the Raven Ridge Lookout Point for the perfect photo opportunity. The family friendly trail is 1km (450 metre) loop trail starting from the top of the Eagle Quad chair to the top of Raven Ridge chair.
Don't forget to tag us in your photos and videos!
The Fine Print
- All dates and hours of operation are weather and conditions permitting. Chairlift will close if conditions are unsafe (ie. lightning, high winds, hail, etc.)
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- Always visit the Downhill Conditions page or call 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Lift operations and hours are subject to change without notice.
- Resale, Replication, Loan or Transfer of this Pass/Card is fraudulent and illegal.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.