Visit Canada’s Most Popular Cross Country Skiing Area!
19kmGroomed & Track Set Trails
7.5kmNight Skiing Trails
12kmSelf Guided Snowshoe Trails
ActivitiesTube Park & Sliding Area
Cypress Mountain's Nordic Area is located on Hollyburn Ridge, 2km from the downhill ski area, just 30 minutes from the heart of downtown Vancouver, right at the city's door step. We offer Cross Country skiing, Snowshoeing and a Snow Tube Park
(Dec 24th & 25th; March 28 to Season End | 9am - 4pm)
9am - 4pm
- Full Day
Evening - TBD
(Dec 24th & 25th; March 28 to Season End | 12pm - 4pm)
3pm - 10pm
- Evening - TBD
- We offer a free access pass for children too young to enter the snowshoe or ski trail system under their own power which can be collected at the Nordic Ticket office or Nordic Rentals. This is for young children being carried in a backpack while on snowshoeing or pulled in a pulk while cross country skiing.
- Children under 10 must be accompanied by a paying adult to enter the Tube Park.
Save 40% on tickets if you have a Starlite Nitetimer Season Pass.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- Be prepared to show the credit card and matching ID in order to redeem your ticket on you visit.
- All tickets, programs and passes are non-refundable once purchased.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604.926.5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates.
- Warning: We do not accept tickets purchased through WeChat-these tickets are fraudulent and the barcodes will not be valid!
For safety reasons, we do not allow dogs (or cats) on our ski or snowshoe trails
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes are not included
NOTICE TO ALL USERS OF THESE PREMISES AND FACILITIES
Exclusion of Liability
Assumption of Risk • Jurisdiction
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
THESE CONDITIONS WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE THE OPERATOR FOR NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF THE OCCUPIERS LIABILITY ACT OR TO CLAIM COMPENSATION FOLLOWING AN ACCIDENT
Your use of these premises and facilities and participation in activities on the premises involve various risks, dangers and hazards. Please visit the Safety & Risk Awareness website at: www.skisafety.ca or scan the QR code below for a description of these risks,dangers and hazards. A description of these risks, dangers and hazards is also available at the Administration counter.
As a condition of your use of the premises and facilities and your participation in activities on the premises, you assume all risk of personal injury, death or property loss resulting from any cause whatsoever including NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF ANY DUTY OF CARE OWED UNDER THE OCCUPIERS LIABILITY ACT ON THE PART OF THE OPERATOR OF THE PREMISES AND FACILITIES and its employees and representatives (hereinafter collectively referred to as "the Operator").
• You agree that the Operator shall not be liable for any personal injury, death or property loss and release the Operator from all liability and waive all claims with respect thereto.
• Negligence includes failure on the part of the Operator to take reasonable steps to safeguard or protect you from or warn you of the risks, dangers and hazards referred to above.
• Any litigation involving the Operator shall be brought solely within British Columbia and shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the British Columbia Court.
• These conditions and any rights, duties and obligations involving the Operator shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of British Columbia and no other jurisdiction.