Visit Canada’s Most Popular Cross Country Skiing Area!
Cypress Mountain's Nordic Area is located on Hollyburn Ridge, 2km from the downhill ski area, just 30 minutes from the heart of downtown Vancouver, right at the city's door step.
The Nordic area activities include:
- Cross Country skiing
- Lights to the Lodge Snowshoeing Experience
- Gnarly's Snow Tube Park
- Sliding area for the little ones!
- Save 40% on tickets if you have a Starlite Nitetimer Season Pass!
(Dec 24th & 25th; March 28 to Season End | 9am - 4pm)
9am - 4pm
- Full Day
Evening - TBD
(Dec 24th & 25th; March 28 to Season End | 12pm - 4pm)
3pm - 10pm
- Evening - TBD
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- Be prepared to show the credit card and matching ID in order to redeem your ticket on you visit.
- All tickets, programs and passes are non-refundable once purchased.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604.926.5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates.
- Warning: We do not accept tickets purchased through WeChat-these tickets are fraudulent and the barcodes will not be valid!
For safety reasons, we do not allow dogs (or cats) on our ski or snowshoe trails
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes are not included