Thank you for your interest in Cypress Mountain and for providing us with the opportunity to become involved with your organization. Due to the large number of donation requests we receive, a certain criterion must be met.
The Organization must:
- Send a donation request letter on official letterhead by post, mail or fax.
- Requests are received a minimum of six weeks prior to the event date. Considerations will be given to organizations that submit their request with increased notice.
- Donated products and services are valid for the season in which they are given. Expiry date extensions will not be provided.
- Organizations reside in communities that surround Cypress Mountain.
- Fundraising goals support social causes, including the health and well-being of children and families, arts, education and athletics.
The request letter must include:
- Organization Name
- Contacts first and last name
- Event Type
- Purpose of Event
- Event Location
- The organizations' goal for the event
- Mailing address
Due to the magnitude of requests received, we ask that you do not contact us by phone for donation inquiries or status.
Our donations have no cash surrender value, no exchange and no extensions after their expiry date.
Please read your Donation letter carefully and represent it accurately to the potential recipient.
All decisions regarding donations are at our discretion and no further explanation will be given once the donation request is accepted or rejected. If your application is successful we will contact you directly. If you do not hear from us, then unfortunately you must assume your application was unsuccessful.
Thank you and we do wish you the best in your fundraising efforts.
Lost or stolen donations cannot be replaced.