Classic Lessons (Age 13+)
Introduction to equipment, basic skills (balance, propulsion, coordination, direction change) and maneuvers - movement on skis, introduction to diagonal stride, herringbone and side step for hills, downhill progression including half wedge and breaking wedge.
- Cancellation policy: All lessons once purchased are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Lessons are forfeit for absent participants. In the event that Cypress Mountain cancels your lesson, you will be rescheduled to another lesson within the same or future seasons
- Please check your confirmation email for further information.
- Online registration is available (unless sold out) until 2-3 days prior to the start date. Please call 604-922-0825 if you are trying to book space after the online cut-off.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or phone 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars
- Taxes not included.