Beginner and Intermediate
Intended for beginners and new intermediates (i.e. one season of experience) Students will be place into groups based upon experience and demonstrated ability. All groups will cover the same material, but intermediate groups may proceed at a faster pace and apply learned skills and maneuvers over more varied terrain. Skill development will include, balance, propulsion, coordination and direction change as applied to a variety of XC skate ski maneuvers. Maneuvers covered will include free skate, one skate, diagonal skate, offset skate and wedge turns. Depending upon the level of the group and available time more advanced maneuvers such as two skate, skate transitions and higher speed step turns will be introduced.
Level 1 Skate Clinic - (Beginner)
|Check In Time|
|Clinic A - Tuesday|
|Clinic B - Thursday|
|Clinic D - Tuesday|
|Clinic E - Thursday|
Level 2 Skate Clinic - (Intermediate)
|Check In Time|
Please note due to the time of the season this clinic takes place, the option to add a seasons pass is not applicable
- Cancellation policy: All lessons once purchased are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Lessons are forfeit for absent participants. In the event that Cypress Mountain cancels your lesson, you will be rescheduled to another lesson within the same or future seasons
- Please check your confirmation email for further information.
- Online registration is available (unless sold out) until 2-3 days prior to the start date. Please call 604-922-0825 if you are trying to book space after the online cut-off.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or phone 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars
- Taxes not included.